Relaunch for Global Industrie
Image caption above: Global Industrie is held in Paris and Lyon.
The Global Industrie Lyon exhibition organiser has announced an ambitious relaunch programme for the whole sector and moved its show in Lyon, France, to 7-10 September 2021.
“In the wake of the French government’s Relaunch Plan, as of January 2021 Global Industrie is setting up a bold long-term programme, the ‘GI Relaunching Booster’. The goal is to bring players in the sector together to boost the relaunch of the French economy and industry through a series of complementary events designed by the show organiser,” it told ISMR.
“I would like to thank the show organisers for deciding to postpone, rather than cancel, the Global Industrie exhibition. It has been the largest industrial exhibition in France for two years. It must take place. French industry, to which I attach so much importance, awaits it,” said Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery, France.
As soon as the first lockdown ended, the show launched its first digital exhibition event, Global Industrie Connect. Today, in line with this change, the GI Relaunching Booster programme is inaugurating five business booster events.
- GI 360: GI360 is a bimonthly programme which will broadcast a 360° review of the sector. Dates and themes of the first GI360 events have already been confirmed: Relocation (9 February 2021), 5G (4 May 2021) and Ecological Transition (22 July 2021). GI360 will focus on three aspects - an overview of business conditions, a debate on a topical technical issue and a 360° virtual tour of a manufacturer’s site to highlight factories of the future and detect new partners.
- GI Business Meetings: These are a series of one-to-one meetings between exhibitors and a selection of Global Industrie core target decision-makers. “In person” or digitally, they will be held on a given theme and in a pre-defined city. The dates scheduled for GI Business Meetings are: 9 March 2021, 25 May 2021, 7 December 2021 and February 2022. The themes and associated places will be revealed shortly.
- GI Preview: This is a fully digital event enabling exhibitors and visitors to prepare for the exhibition. It takes the form of exhibitor webinars, roundtables and interactive chats (to converse live, network with interested prospects and schedule real-life meetings during the exhibition). The next meeting will be held from 22-23 June 2021. The next edition is in spring 2022.
- Global Industrie exhibition: The Global Industrie exhibition brings together the entire industrial ecosystem in France, from start-ups to major companies by way of subcontractors, incubators, equipment or industrial solution manufacturers, etc., as well as the value chain and all user markets. Global Industrie Paris will be held in spring 2022 at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte.
- Industrie Online: This offers instant access to 3,000 supplier sheets and a simplified quotation request system and to a blog with content on current events in the market. This marketplace is accessible 24/7 every day of the year and supports project developments as well as providing an opportunity to meet new players throughout the year. Operational from 20 April 2021, www.industrie-online.com will facilitate contact between suppliers and purchasers through a search engine (purchasers) and a statistical tool enabling performance monitoring (suppliers).
For further details, see www.global-industrie.com